Student Number: 15003288

Olu Martenz

Media Extraordinaire.

I've slowly been gaining practical experience when I made a business plan to develop my own company called Ebony Martenz. Ebony Matenz is a management label which features upcoming and known artists. We focus on all artists from different background/culture and different life experience and distinguished music styles, but what unite them is the love and passion for creativity. Ebony Martenz can be associated with music, dance and culture this has helped me find what exactly I want to do in university is Film, Media and music.

By studying Film, Media and music, it will help benefit me in some vital areas and help individuals with the skills needed that could bring it more to life, and by having a degree along with the other skills I have gained along the years in business, management will guide me in getting the best out of my company which is a Talent Management and Agency Company, in the areas of Entertainment and sports. As a result of self-evaluation over these months and taking time off it has allowed me to think about my future.